Greetings Alumni and Friends! The Alumni Association was formed in 1993 by visionary community leaders who understood the value of a college education and the need to invest in the future of our children. Our primary goal is to provide scholar-ships for deserving high school seniors who reside within the Lakeland Community. The Alumni Association is firmly committed to its mission of supporting Education for a Better Tomorrow. We are humbly re-questing your membership support of our First Annual Membership Campaign.
$50 Annually join now and membership is good through December 31, 2019. A $2 Online Processing fee will occur if you pay on-line. Membership shall be granted to friends, supporters, and alumni of Washington Park/Rochelle High School.
Life Member – An alumnus shall acquire Life Membership status with the payment of a $500 one-time assessment.
Why be a member?
– Stay in touch with friends and classmates
– Remain connected with your hometown
– Receive information on events and projects
– Support your alma mater and your alumni association
– Receive annual financial reports
– Receive voting rights on alumni officers
– Name appears as a member in printed & electronic materials
– Be part of maintaining the legacy and history of Washington Park/Rochelle High School, and it’s importance to the African American heritage of Lakeland.
The campaign, which will run from January 1, 2019—February 28, 2019, is designed to raise $5000. Our goal is to get 100 individuals to join our local members in paying $50 for a 1-year membership or $500 for a lifetime membership. If you and your spouse are both alumni, you may join for one membership fee. How to Pay: Option 1: You may mail your checks to us at the address below: WP/Rochelle Alumni Association, Inc. P O Box 90452 – Lakeland, FL 33804-0452 Option 2: You may make an online payment at wp-rochellealumni.com
Alumni and Friends Membership Form
Washington Park/Rochelle High Schools Alumni Association, Inc.
Please fill out form below or download below: